A non-risk transfer agency can be set up with the sole criteria that you are FCA registered, should you want “Risk Transfer” we will need you to complete an agency application and return with an up to date set of accounts. If these do not show “Insurer” account balances we will need a seperate statement of balances from your Accountant. We will also need a copy of your Professional Indemnity Policy.

New agency application 26march21

TOBA MUM Risk Transfer2019 WebVer

TOBA MUM Non-Risk Transfer2019 WebVer