Terms of Business Agreement

A non-risk transfer agency can be set up with the sole criteria that you are FSA registered, should you want “Risk Transfer” we will need you to complete an agency application and return with an up to date set of accounts. If these do not show “Insurer” account balances we will need a seperate statement of balances from your Accountant. We will also need a copy of your Professional Indemnity Policy.